directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Felix is now a TLP
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 09:13:31 GMT
Chris,

I feel the same way.  However it will take some time for this list of
requirements that
Enrique posted a link to to be completed.  So while John and Enrique work on
that we can
continue to add as many features as possible.  Then when ready we can talk
about what
the effort will take and re-evaluate.  Does this sound reasonable?

Alex

On 5/7/07, Chris Custine <chris.custine@gmail.com> wro So I think we may
still be able
to merge efforts as things mature while continuing to add to the features of
Apache
te: