directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][ACI] Substree specification should allow for refinements
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 08:29:10 GMT
This is not a question of the use of a full filter verses just an
X.500refinement.  I think
Pierre and I both know that you changed the refinement to be a full LDAP
filter.  However
Pierre had thought that the refinement filter did not apply to
subtreeSpecifications on
ACI subentries.

Pierre can you chime in with what was your understanding so we can clarify
everything?

Thanks,
Alex