directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Site] Templates for generating static pages from Confluence
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 20:14:08 GMT
> Hmmm can we make it so all PMC members can do this?  Meaning have admin
> rights?

I don't think so. And I think even you cannot have those rights. It's
normally only allowed to Infra team to administer the cwiki. I just
have a special permission (maybe lots of people have it too :) ).

So just tell me how to change to template. I will do an attempt now
but BTW this ApacheCon banner thing is only related to CSS stuff. Am I
wrong PAM?

--
Ersin