directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Cost of interceptors
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 08:25:27 GMT
Hi,

I recommend to implement a new base interceptor which can execute
multiple interceptors inside itself. If I am not wrong, Spring
framework uses this scheme for Servlet filters. They have a filter
implementation which can run multiple interceptors sharing same some
common context. This scheme may have various advantages. If for
example Kerberos service is disabled only one interceptors needs to
check the service status and other interceptors need not even wake up.
It also groups common services which do not make sense individually
into one common place.

--
Ersin