directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence permissions
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 06:47:03 GMT
On 5/8/07, Christine Koppelt <christine.koppelt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2007/5/7, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com>:
> > On 5/7/07, Christine Koppelt <christine.koppelt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > Chris, you have now access to DIRxSBOX and DIRxDEV.
> > >
> > > Ersin, could you check the permisions for DIRxINTEROP?
> >
> > INTEROP space can now be administered by all directory committers.
> >
> great, thanks.
>

> > > Perhaps we could create another, public writeable space and link it
> > > from the frontpage of our website, WDYT?
> >
> > Well, we had talked about it. We may have a new space such as
> > DIRxWIKI, but first we should clear other spaces that we do not use
> > frequently.
>
> 1. We could combine directory and DIRxSITE
> 2. We could combine DIRxPMGT, DIRxDEV and DIRxASN1
> WDYT?

I agree. DIRxSITE just holds the main page now. DIRxDEV is almost for
nothing up to me. DIRxASN1 can be reopened when needed. The problem is
that because we do not know what we'll face in the future, we cannot
make strict decisions in the right way. So we should go on gradually.
So sorry about not-the-perfect-scheme-in-one-shot.

--
Ersin