directory-dev mailing list archives

From Quanah Gibson-Mount <qua...@zimbra.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] FYI, draft Kerberos schema
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 21:23:39 GMT
--On Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:46 AM -0500 g.w@hurderos.org wrote:

> On May 13,  8:52pm, "Apache Directory Developers List" wrote:
> } Subject: Re: [Kerberos] FYI, draft Kerberos schema
>
> Good morning to everyone, I hope your respective weeks are going well.
>
> First of all kudos to Enrique for his efforts on the Kerberos
> implementation.  I've probably been as deep inside general Kerberos
> issues as anyone.  Much of this stuff is vague and only characterized
> by implementation(s).  It is a non-trivial exercise to get things
> functional yet alone interoperable.

The IETF Krb working group is looking for people to work on a draft
Kerberos LDAP schema.  If the Apache DS project is interested in having a
valid RFC approved schema (which is something I've been wanting for years),
those who are interested may wish to join and participate.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer