directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Results] Release LDAP Studio 0.8.0 ?
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 23:41:37 GMT
That's it... LDAP Studio 0.8.0 has been released.

Until all the mirrors get synched, the packages can be found here :
http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/ldapstudio/stable/0.8.0/

I'll wait for the mirrors before announcing the release on the news section
of the website, and updating the download links  (packages and updatesite)
on it.

Cheers from ApacheCon in Amsterdam,

Pierre-Arnaud