directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Weijian Fang" ...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject Is there a tool to convert LDAP data to Java bean based on schema
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 14:54:26 GMT
Hi,

Is there a tool to convert LDAP data to Java bean based on LDAP
schema? What I want is quite like what JAXB does on XML. Given an XML
schema, JAXB is able to generate Java classes that translate schema
compliant XML to Java beans and back. Now I have a LDAP schema, and a
LDAP server where data complies with the scheam. I need to read LDAP
data and conert to Java beans. I can do this manually. But if there is
a tool able to automatically generate the code based on the LDAP
schema, it wiil be great!

Is there such a tool? Any hint? Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Weijian