directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Refactoring out the Configuration bean from core (was: svn commit: r542072)
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 22:51:54 GMT
> > Are you using the functionality in it which embeds the bean into the JNDI
> > context some way?
>
> Consider the dep gone.

1)  In about 4 hrs. (~11pm EST) I'm going to do a set of commits to
break the deps between kerberos-shared, protocol-shared, and the core.
 I expect to move quickly through the commits, but it could mean a
window where the trunk doesn't compile.  Note, this will NOT include
the move of kerberos-shared and protocol-shared to the shared
subproject.

2)  Also, I'm going to move the 4 new interceptors into a 'kerberos'
package in core.  I can see these interceptors growing into 3 separate
packages, for kerberos keys, password policy, and multi-realm, but for
now I just want to get this dep situation cleared-up so I'm going to
move them into 1 package.

Enrique