directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] Related to 1.5 (was Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL] SASL branch merge plan)
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 19:31:06 GMT
> I have talked to Christine yesterday, and we plan to copy the content
> from both the BUG and AUG to the 1.5 space as a starting point for the
> 1.5 documentation. I have already started with the BUG. Christine has
> volunteered for the AUG.

Great news!  I'm glad to hear things are in motion.  We will likely
have a lot of questions on using and configuring SASL authentication,
as it is certainly more complicated than simple binds.

Once the pages are in place I can help take out some of the "this is
in a branch" warnings and also I think I have some more doco on
setting up SASL on ApacheDS and then how to use some of the common
clients.

Enrique