directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL] SASL branch merge plan
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 21:48:39 GMT
> Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :
> > The configuration is already documented.
>
> Ho, sorry, missed it !
>
> Just looking at the AUG, this is a great doco ! You should have sent me
> a RTFM ;)

I did a pile of work for SASL and configuration changes, but, as noted
in at least 2 threads now, my documentation was merged into the 1.0
AUG without any notification to the list.  I believe this is in error,
since both the SASL and configuration changes will first appear in
1.5.1, as noted in the trunk POM's and in the relevant JIRA issues.

Ideally, the responsible party(ies) would correct this by declaring
the home for 1.5.1 docs and moving them there.  If they aren't going
to correct this, then I just need to know the 1.5.1 home and I can
help sort this out.  I am here to help, but changes need to be
discussed on this list.

I'm guessng the home would be DIRxSRVx11, despite the space having
"11" in the name.  Is DIRxSRVx11 the right home for the SASL and
Configuration docs?  Who is going to un-merge the docs from the 1.0
AUG?

> Btw, what about using LdapStudio snapshot instead of JExplorer ? Ok, let
> somebody else do that, so that we can experiment and give you some
> feedback about the doco.

Yeah that was an old snapshot, I think from JXplorer for the 2005 OSGi
World Congress (Paris, BTW).

Enrique