directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL] SASL branch merge plan
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 20:37:24 GMT
> Can you set them to "disabled" by default, and add a page on confluence
> explaining how to enable each service ?

That is exactly what I did in my commit.  They are both disabled by
default in the Configuration classes and now also set disabled in the
server.xml.  The "enabled=true" in the server.xml was overriding their
disabled-by-default state.

The configuration is already documented.

> Have you contacted Christine or Stefan Szoerner about documentation ?

Yes.  The pages which were erroneously moved to the 1.0 AUG need to
move to a place for 1.5.1, since these changes are both in the code
and JIRA for 1.5.1.

Enrique