directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <>
Subject Re: Empty trunk directories
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 20:33:49 GMT
On 5/24/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <> wrote:
> JDBM is empty, but we might use it (juts if we decide to extend JDBM
> features, and it's quite likely to happen)

It is trivial to add back and for now it is cruft.

> src can be deleted I think. Let me check

> Btw, did you read my mail about server.xml pb with your last SASL
> commit? It would be very appreciated if you can fix the pb I got this
> morning.

Yes, and I committed a fix soon after I got a chance to review email.

> Although, we can't anymore build the server with IBM JVM, which is
> painfull as this is the JVM I'm using (it's really the fastest !). Can
> you find a way to fix it ? (I mean, a workaround would be good right
> now, a perfect solution can wait a few days :)

I am aware of the issue and will get around to it when I can.

> Thos little pbs (it took me 30 mins to have a building and running
> server this morning) may generate a lot of mails from users, and if we
> can avoid such mails, this would be good for us !

You must know you are at least 8 hrs ahead of me.  Since I thought we
all follow "collective code ownership" you could have simply consulted
with other members of the Directory project and disabled the
server.xml protocols and the failing tests with the IBM JRE.
Certainly Alex will disable failing tests, as he did with the AES-256
tests, and leave it for me to deal with when I get around to it.

View raw message