directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL] SASL branch merge plan
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 01:54:53 GMT
> 1)  Commit the feature branch maintenance merge to
> 'apacheds-sasl-branch' once the integration tests complete (~8pm EST).
>  I'd like you guys to look over ServerContextFactory in particular.
> There were some changes (by Emm, I believe) and the new configuration
> so SCF was a bit of a hot-spot for conflicts.

I completed the maintenance merge to the SASL branch, did fresh
check-outs, and ran all the tests again.  The SASL branch can now be
considered the proposed new trunk.

Maybe you could review at least ServerContextFactory.  There were some
changes to set the available processors, fix a bug in LDIF loading,
and then the new config that came with SASL, causing the most
conflicts.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/branches/apacheds-sasl-branch/server-jndi/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/jndi/ServerContextFactory.java?limit_changes=0&view=markup&pathrev=541123

Enrique