directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL Branch] Shall we merge into trunk?
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:29:39 GMT
> Oh btw when do you think you can merge the code over to trunk?  And what did
> we decide to
> do about that odd integration test that needed to run on port 88?

When:  one of the next couple nights.  I think
'kerberos-encryption-types' will be straight-forward.  I'll want to do
some interop testing when SASL and 'kerberos-encryption-types' are
together before committing everything.

As for the odd integration test, it can only be disabled for now.  I
started looking at a Kerberos client, but no promises on a time frame.
 In looking at the SASL code, a bulk of it is tested with the
non-GSSAPI integration test.

Enrique