directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preferred command-line client library
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 04:32:50 GMT
> Yeah commons-cli works pretty well.  Could you start a confluence
> page on the work you're doing here with keyprov?  This way we can
> refer users to it.  I think we can use the dev space for this.
>
> Alex

Yes, I will start a page.  DEV space has "coding standards" and "unit
test" doco.  SBOX seems like a better fit, until the feature in
question matures to the point where it moves to specific verision
doco.  The Realm Control Initiatives page [1] has a section on
keyprov.  I'll start a page on any client work as something separate.

Enrique

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Realm+Control+Initiatives