directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ceren KOKSAL" <cerenkok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache ds in a web application - user names, passwords
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 21:11:00 GMT
Ok, I deployed the war file , after building with ant. Previous mails are
about the steps after deploying the war.
What can be the exception about?

SEVERE: Exception sending context destroyed event to listener instance of
class org.apache.directory.samples.embed.webapp.StartStopListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/directory/server/schema/registries/SchemaLoader

Thanks..