directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ceren KOKSAL" <cerenkok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache ds in a web application - user names, passwords
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 18:11:50 GMT
Hi Stefan

I also tried that url  http://localhost:8080/ApacheDS/RootDse but the error
is still this *description* *The requested resource (/ApacheDS/RootDse) is
not available.*

My RootDseServlet class is in the path
ApacheDS/WebContent/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/directory/samples/embed/webapp/RootDseServlet,
so I typed also this in the browser.And the error is > *description* _The
requested resource

(/ApacheDS/WebContent/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/directory/samples/embed/webapp/RootDseServlet)
> is not available. as I said in previous mail.

Could you send me a running war file of this example, if it is
available? May be the problem is about my classes which eclipse produced?
Thanks..