directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject [Vote][RESULTS] Name of Eclipse tools within Apache Directory
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 20:29:16 GMT
Hi all!

Due to the time gone by, I close this vote. Here are the results:

Apache Directory Studio
-----------------------
Stefan Zoerner
Ersin Er (1st choice)
Stefan Seelmann
Alex Karasulu
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
Trustin Lee
Emmanuel L├ęcharny (2nd choice)
Chris Custine (non binding)

Apache Directory LDAP Studio
----------------------------
Christine Koppelt
Ersin Er (2nd choice)

Apache Directory Suite
----------------------
Emmanuel L├ęcharny (1st choice)
Ole Ersoy (non binding)

There were no other proposals.

Thus, we have a clear winner: "Apache Directory Studio"

As a consequence, the name of the tool/subproject has to be changed in
different places step by step. The JIRA key and the Confluence space
already names that do not interfere. I will submit the DOAP file with
the new name to projects.apache.org. Other actions to come.

Please do not use the acronym "LS" anymore (ML, for instance). It is
deprecated. I prefer "Studio", instead of the ambiguous "ADS", by the way.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)