directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing] Continuous
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 21:00:19 GMT
BTW - C├ędric Beust (TestNG), David Saff (MIT guy that that's working on
the continuous stuff, Agitar like stuff, etc), etc. and so on
all hang out on the JUnit list and they are very friendly.

Could be that they might be interested in helping tackle continuous
distributed testing with ApacheDS as a "Study".

I need to get more into it myself.  As soon as I get the DAS
done, I'm reinstalling Fedora again.  I'm running FC6_64 now
with the Sun 1.6.0 JDK and Eclipse crashes every hour,
so I think if I try to run continuous testing in the background
it would probably be every minute.  A continuous testing grid
would be sweet though.  Put the kid's computer to use...maybe the
neighbor's...