directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TLP common version
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 06:51:56 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> Hi, Directory developers,
>
> With the recent pom updates, my build busted.  I fixed it by up'ing
> the version at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/tlp-common/trunk/pom.xml
>
> The tlp-common pom is at 1.0.6-SNAPSHOT, but other subprojects, like
> apachds trunk and shared are looking for 1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.

Well, I think I did this mistake when I created the pre-release for
1.5.0, upgrading this TLP pom to 1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.

We will have a look at it, and see how to fix it the best possible way.

Thanks for the heads up !

> Without the versions lining up, the shared and trunk builds fail for
> me since the build defaults to source 1.4 and we have 1.5 features.

There are no more 1.4 default, I think I have removed it and replaced it
with 1.5. I will double check anyway !

Emmanuel