directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r541888 - in /directory/daemon/trunk: bootstrappers/pom.xml plugin/pom.xml pom.xml
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 15:22:26 GMT
Alex Karasulu a écrit :

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I don't think you need to add a pluginManagement section to all leaf
> module
> POMs.

True. But I did intentionnaly : if shared is to be compiled as a
standalone project, then the pluginManagement is already there. Now,
what I'm not sure of is that we need to have a standalone shared (if so,
this is good to simply dowload shared/* instead of downloading the full
project : I was thinking about LS which only use shared)

Another aspect is that I didn't want to introduce some error in daemon
and apacheds while cleaning the dependencies, so I added those
pluginManagement in sub-pom.

But as soon as the dependencies are all cleaned, I will be able to
remove the duplicated pluginManagement if needed.

Emmanuel