directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject [Docs] Related to 1.5 (was Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL] SASL branch merge plan)
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 17:24:28 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:

> Ideally, the responsible party(ies) would correct this by declaring
> the home for 1.5.1 docs and moving them there.  If they aren't going
> to correct this, then I just need to know the 1.5.1 home and I can
> help sort this out.  I am here to help, but changes need to be
> discussed on this list.

I have talked to Christine yesterday, and we plan to copy the content
from both the BUG and AUG to the 1.5 space as a starting point for the
1.5 documentation. I have already started with the BUG. Christine has
volunteered for the AUG.

Content related to 1.5 only will be removed from the 1.0 space; it
simply (as Enrique correctly pointed out) does not belong there. Sorry
for any inconvenience.

> I'm guessng the home would be DIRxSRVx11, despite the space having
> "11" in the name.  Is DIRxSRVx11 the right home for the SASL and
> Configuration docs?  Who is going to un-merge the docs from the 1.0
> AUG?

Unfortunately yes. I do not know, whether it is possible to rename the
space. But from the "outside", the wrong name is not visible in the URLs.

It is therefor not that important.

Greetings from sunny Lake Constance,

View raw message