directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Empty trunk directories
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 20:21:37 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> Hi, Directory developers,
>
> There are now two empty directories in trunk, 'jdbm' and 'src'.  'src'
> recently went empty with the deletion of the site docs.  Can I 'svn
> del' both of them?
>
> Enrique

Hi Enrique,

JDBM is empty, but we might use it (juts if we decide to extend JDBM
features, and it's quite likely to happen)

src can be deleted I think. Let me check

Btw, did you read my mail about server.xml pb with your last SASL
commit? It would be very appreciated if you can fix the pb I got this
morning.

Although, we can't anymore build the server with IBM JVM, which is
painfull as this is the JVM I'm using (it's really the fastest !). Can
you find a way to fix it ? (I mean, a workaround would be good right
now, a perfect solution can wait a few days :)

Thos little pbs (it took me 30 mins to have a building and running
server this morning) may generate a lot of mails from users, and if we
can avoid such mails, this would be good for us !

Thanks a lot !

Emmanuel

PS: I'm pretty sure that you know that testing thouroughly a commit is
painfull, but less than having all the other committers and users
grunting and bashing ADS for "being hard to compile"...