directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: Empty trunk directories
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 20:21:37 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> Hi, Directory developers,
> There are now two empty directories in trunk, 'jdbm' and 'src'.  'src'
> recently went empty with the deletion of the site docs.  Can I 'svn
> del' both of them?
> Enrique
Hi Enrique,

JDBM is empty, but we might use it (juts if we decide to extend JDBM
features, and it's quite likely to happen)

src can be deleted I think. Let me check

Btw, did you read my mail about server.xml pb with your last SASL
commit? It would be very appreciated if you can fix the pb I got this

Although, we can't anymore build the server with IBM JVM, which is
painfull as this is the JVM I'm using (it's really the fastest !). Can
you find a way to fix it ? (I mean, a workaround would be good right
now, a perfect solution can wait a few days :)

Thos little pbs (it took me 30 mins to have a building and running
server this morning) may generate a lot of mails from users, and if we
can avoid such mails, this would be good for us !

Thanks a lot !

PS: I'm pretty sure that you know that testing thouroughly a commit is
painfull, but less than having all the other committers and users
grunting and bashing ADS for "being hard to compile"...

View raw message