directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Policy for Managing TLP POM
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 16:03:44 GMT
Just echoing your thoughts basically,
while "gently" pointing to some examples
in my Sanbox...trying to be helpful with
respect to the analysis and solution creation
process.

Here goes:
The "cookbook" mojo
is meant to facilitate breaking
up a challenge into a gazillion little pieces
like like this and then sequencing
them until there's clarity wrt the simplest
solution / process.

For instance with the DAS Design Guide I've probably read through
the recipes in sequence at least 30 times by now,
adding little details as I'm going along, and deleting
others as I realize they are not necessary.

This helps me focus on little tasks,
while occasionally looking at the Table of Contents
of the Eclipse Guide to get a "Horizontal" birds eye
of the process, with the end goal of making the process
as simple as possible.

Cheers,
- Ole

Alex Karasulu wrote: