directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: LDAPcon 2007
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 08:03:13 GMT
Ersin Er wrote:

> This is very interesting conference. We can do SP+Trigger, ACI,
> Embedding/Extending ApacheDS and of course LDAP Studio (must!). We
> should discuss this seriously.

We do not know, how big this event will be (number of attendees) --
seems to be their 1st attempt for this one (1st International Conference
on LDAP). And please note, that the organizer does not pay travel
expenses by default. So there is some risk that our efforts are not
spent efficiently.

But it is obviously a good chance to talk about ApacheDS/LS and find an
interested audience.

Due to the fact, that it is in Germany/Europe:

@PAM/StefanS, are you able to attend and submit a proposal about LS?
Just as Ersin pointed out, this is a must. And chances for acceptance
should be good.

@Ersin: Are you able to submit something about SP+Triggers, to have a
Vision thin in our baggage?

I would be able to attend as well, travel coasts are no problem for me,
it is not that far and I know some people in Cologne. I would be able to
submit a proposal about Apache Directory in general, its capabilities
and strengths etc. But this obviously is something Emmanuel can better do.

Btw.: For Christine, it would be a home game as well.

Any travelers from oversees?

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan