directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Using Apache ds in a web application - user names, passwords
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 06:44:21 GMT
Ceren KOKSAL wrote:
> Ok, Thanks, I'll try Apache ds 1.0.1 to generate the war file.
> But I'll use Apache ds 1.5.0 in my project, because I'm adding a new
> schema and only Apache ds 1.5.0 supports that, am I right?Apache ds 1.0
> gives error while importing "ldif of new schema" to DIT.

Yes Ceren,

for dynamic schema updates, you need 1.5. But the example should work
with 1.5 as well, i.e. you have probably found an error we have to fix
in the 1.5.

Thanks for trying the 1.0.1 out and see whether it works in your
environment as well.

StefanS, nice to see that you are able to reproduce the situation Ceren
has. It is so difficult to reproduce such a thing. Is it possible that
you file a JIRA for it?

Thanks in advance,
     StefanZ