directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Constants] "nameOrNumericIdMatch"
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 02:40:34 GMT
Ahhh man - you saw that hook coming huh?
I'm going to have to get more sneeky. :-)

Actually the DAS Constants are completely separate from ApacheDS's
constants anyways, but I don't mind at all adding more constants
to ApacheDS's constants interfaces as I come across likely candidates.
I'm guessing that the interface you are referring to is MetaSchemaConstants.

Do you want me to add it?
Is this OK?
M_EQUALITY__NAME_OR_NUMERIC_ID_MATCH="nameOrNumericIdMatch";

Cheers,
- Ole