directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's stay on the subject - (Re: [ApacheDS] Embedded http service part2)
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 18:48:32 GMT
Good Idea :-)

I think all my concerns regarding
memory footprint etc. were answered.

OH - I think for the download
of XSD Instances that some webapps
attempt we can just use:

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="/path/to/xml/schema/xmlschemeforwebapp.xsd"

inside the xml documents of the webapp.

In other words package the schema with the webapp,
and point to it through usage of the
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute.

Did we leave anything else out?

Oh - I did mention /var/lib/webapps as a FHS home
for the webapps.  Since it is the FHS home
other webapps live there too, so when using
this directory care should be taken to ensure that
they do not trip up in other servers.

Cheers,
- Ole