directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] SASL Branch
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 19:40:18 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

Hi Enrique,

I'm going to review the SASL branch too, so that we can try a merge by
next week, hopefully.

Just a request : tehre is a guy who posted a Q about Apache DNS service
on the users ML (Ravshan Kosimov), can you look at his problem and see
if he is doing something wrong? That would be very cool :)

Thanks !