directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a tool to convert LDAP data to Java bean based on schema
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 19:47:12 GMT
Hi Weijian,

In case you are still interested,
I'll be publishing a new revision
of the DAS LDAP Design Guide in a few days.

This is written as a cook book for how
to write the DAS, so it should be fairly straight
forward to follow.

Also - Apache Tuscany is very supportive
of this approach (We've had many discussions already)
and the project will
likely be moved into Tuscany as soon
as the initial implementation is complete.

I could have a working implementation
right now that reads and writes data graphs,
but there are a few bugs in the ADS
Dynamic Schema capabilities that need to be cleared
first.  As soon as that's done I'll commit to
having an implementation that reads and writes SDO DataGraphs
within 10 days.

Note that SDO DataGraphs are really XSD Instances
and SDO was designed to use XML Schema for Typing.

Cheers,
- Ole