directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache DS 1.0.2 release
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 21:54:00 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm launching this vote so that we can release 1.0.2 in the next few
days. This is a bug release, where some major error has been fixed. Here
is a list of fixed bugs :

Release Notes - Directory ApacheDS - Version 1.0.2

DIRSERVER-751 - Jsvc fails on AMD 64-bit linux machines
DIRSERVER-806 - No continuation references for referrals returned for
some search filters
DIRSERVER-859 - Schema name resolution bug blocks the use of NOT
operator in search expressions like (!(cn=Marek))
DIRSERVER-860 - javax.naming.NamingException when filter contains
negation operation and value of attribute is specified
DIRSERVER-862 - Installing 1.0.1 with RPM as root forbid the server to
be launched
DIRSERVER-877 - BouncyCastle IP issues with IDEA algo included in jars
DIRSERVER-878 - 1.0.1 version is not JDK 1.4 compatible
DIRSERVER-884 - Authorization, Prescriptive ACI Bug - Server start fails
on bad ACI Entry
DIRSERVER-909 - getPrimaryName() doesn't fallback to the bootstrap

So here is the vote :

[ ] +1 : Release ApacheDS 1.0.2
[ ] 0    : Abstain
[ ] -1   : Don't release ApacheDS 1.0.2