directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing Teamcity build server
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 14:45:25 GMT
Bastiaan Bakker a écrit :

>On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 16:07 +0200, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>

>>Alex Karasulu a écrit :
>>

>>>I wish I could do that but continuum is a mess at this point.  I could
>>>not
>>>get it to do anything properly but that may have just been me.  Perhaps
>>>if it improves I'd be willing to give it another try.
>>>

>>I also had it 'working' last month, but this was really messy. Not
>>really stable, and not really production ready at this point.
>>
>>Emmanuel
>>

>Would that be continuum 1.0.3 or 1.1-alpha?

1.0.3.

>According to the continuum
>folks 1.1-alpha should be a lot better than 1.0.3, both feature and
>stability wise.

I hope so ! 1.0.3 was not totally buggy, but I juts found it complex,
and difficult to manage if you have some problems with the database. Ok,
it was a month ago, so it's a little bit old ...

>I'm trying out continuum for our dev group, so I am interested in both
>positive and  negative experiences. So far, a rebuild of continuum with
>continuum was very easy: just enter to the URL of the parent POM and let
>it build.
>I'll give apacheds a try on 1.1-alpha if you haven't done so already.

That would be appreciated a lot ! We sadly don't have a lot of time to
spend on such experiment, so if you can just give it a try and give us a
feedback, it will be welcomed !

>Cheers,
>
>Bastiaan

Emmanuel