directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Versionning scheme
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 16:07:20 GMT
[x] +1 : This numbering scheme fits me

Sounds good to me guys.  One thing that wasn't clear to me though, are we
literally talking about 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 progression or are you talking
about any non whole number (like 1.5, 1.6, 1.7) for transitional versions?
Either way is fine with me, I just wanted to make sure I understood
correctly.

I like it, lets go for it.

Chris