directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAPcon 2007
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 14:42:42 GMT
I am interested in attending if it looks like it will be worth the trip, but
I may be on a consulting gig at that point.  I do have a couple of
presentations that I started working on but I was targetting them at Java
audiences like the local Denver and Boulder JUGs.  I will keep tabs on
LDAPCon though and if it looks like it will be worth it, I will try to come.

Chris