directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems building the installers
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 17:13:52 GMT
No, I totally understand.  I just have a bit of a personal thing about using
the maven snapshot repo for plugins because of the general craziness that
results once in a while (like what was happening with Stefan this weekend).
I think versioning the plugins will help for out project, but everyone has
to realize that this can affect other projects as well, because once the
SNAPSHOT plugin is downloaded to the local repo, any other project will use
that one too even if they didn't ask for the snapshot repo for plugins.
This is my main compaint with using snapshot repo for plugins.

CC