directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems building the installers
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:48:22 GMT
OK, I pretty much figured that this was the case.  I think the main problem
is the plugins.  I have noticed that when I use the snapshots repo for
plugins, even the basic maven functionality plugins get pulled down as
SNAPSHOT once in a while (recently I noticed surefire and even compiler get
pulled as snapshots), so to limit the versions we would have to list
specific versions of even the core plugins.

Is the only reason for the snapshot plugins because of the daemon-plugin?
If so, we could disable the plugins snapshot repo and just document that if
you want to build the installers from SVN code, then you must build
daemon-plugin first or something similar to that effect....

Chris