directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems building the installers
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:05:54 GMT
Do you guys think that these problems are from having the SNAPSHOT repos
(regular maven repo and plugin repo) in the maven repo stack?  I am
basically in the habit of disabling the SNAPSHOT repos in any project I
build because it does stuff like this.  And yes I always disable the
SNAPSHOT repo in ApacheDS pom as well  :-)

Its always been in the back of my mind to ask why it is enabled, but I
figured that it allowed someone to build part of the SVN project without
building the entire thing or something along those lines.

Chris