directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Teamcity build server
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 13:07:55 GMT
The reason it is down is that I was setting up the build server to
authenticate against Apache Directory and the product has a bug so it didn't
work...  I will get it set up properly this morning so that you can see it.

On the subject of Bamboo, I think it would be a better solution if we had
our own installation that we could manage.  Teamcity is not perfect by any
means either.  In addition, there is Zutubi
Pulse<http://zutubi.com/sales/opensource/>which offers licenses to
open source projects.  One question that comes to
mind is, are we allowed to acquire these licenses and get someone to run
them on Apache hardware?  Or will we be installing these and running them
externally if the solution isn't something that infra has in place?

I can think of at least 5 build server products that I have used in the last
2 years that we can probably get licenses for, not on ein particular stands
out of the crowd so we may just have to make due with the one that doesn't
suck really bad  :-)

Chris