directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing Teamcity build server
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 16:34:17 GMT
I have a license for Jetbrains Teamcity build server and I am evaluating it
with the Apache Directory Server svn code if anyone wants to check it out at
the URL below.  The CI build checks for SVN commits and builds on every
commit and runs Unit tests.  The Nightly Integration Tests build does a
fresh checkout and runs integration-test every night at Midnight in my
timezone.

<http://builds.organicelement.com>
http://builds.organicelement.com/overview.html?guest=1

There is an HTML snippet that we can put into a confluence page to show a
public status of the builds as well if I can get write perms to one of the
Directory confluence spaces.

Chris