directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix is now a TLP
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 05:02:16 GMT
I think this depends on the roadmap features and whether OSGi will be of
benefit in implementing them in the short term.  In the long term, I think
modularizing with OSGi will be a great benefit to ApacheDS.  In the short
term, I think it might be somewhat of a distraction and require too many
major changes all at one time.  I think it could be done this way, but I
think my personal opinion of it would be to implement a new round of
features first and then work on OSGi after the first round...

Chris