directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Yeliz Eseryel" <yeliz2...@alum.syracuse.edu>
Subject [Directory Research] List of members-mentors during the incubation period?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 16:59:10 GMT
Hi guys,

As I mentioned earlier, I am doing research on Directory and I
interviewed a good number of you during ApacheCon in Europe. As part
of my research, Alex suggested that I feel free to email the listserv
when I have questions. I hope you don't mind that.

I've been reading the emailing list from the incubation period, and I
am not sure which people are members and which ones are people who
were just helping out from apache  as mentors (like Noel) How can i
get the names of all the project members and the mentors during the
incubation?

Note: Going forward, I will put a "[Directory Research]" in front of
my emails so that you can seperate from your other emails.

PS: Some of you were asking me about the OSS academic conference. I
recently organized a workshop on OSS in Italy, which went pretty well.
Info is on http://floss.syr.edu/conferences/2007OSSworkshop/ and
presentations will be there in a day or two...

Thanks,
Yeliz.

--
Yeliz Eseryel
Ph.D Student in Information Science & Technology

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS
DURING THE WEEKENDS IN MAY AND JUNE.