directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Bastiaan Bakker" <Bastiaan.Bak...@enovation.nl>
Subject Re: Testing Teamcity build server
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 14:32:05 GMT
On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 16:07 +0200, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Alex Karasulu a écrit :
>
> > I wish I could do that but continuum is a mess at this point.  I could
> > not
> > get it to do anything properly but that may have just been me.  Perhaps
> > if it improves I'd be willing to give it another try.
>
> I also had it 'working' last month, but this was really messy. Not
> really stable, and not really production ready at this point.
>
> Emmanuel

Would that be continuum 1.0.3 or 1.1-alpha? According to the continuum
folks 1.1-alpha should be a lot better than 1.0.3, both feature and
stability wise.
I'm trying out continuum for our dev group, so I am interested in both
positive and  negative experiences. So far, a rebuild of continuum with
continuum was very easy: just enter to the URL of the parent POM and let
it build.
I'll give apacheds a try on 1.1-alpha if you haven't done so already.

Cheers,

Bastiaan