Make sense to fix the problem only on platforms where it matters.

Alex

On 4/20/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot < pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
I'm not really a big fan of a lowercased name with no space.
Although, I have also experienced the problem on Ubuntu at the office. I had to remove the space on the name of the folder and the executable.

So, I agree with you guys, the generic name of the product should stay LDAP Studio (with this case and the space) but I think that in the *Linux* distribution packages (i386 and PPC) the name of the folder should be replaced by ldapstudio and the so does the name of the executable.

So, I am :
+1 for 'ldapstudio' on Linux packages (i386 & PPC)
-1 for 'ldapstudio' on other platforms packages (even Windows, because I don't think this is a real issue on this OS).

P-A