Oh ok np.  I guess I can just build the plugin and test it.

Thanks,
Alex

On 4/20/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot < pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Ok Alex,

I have found why this was not working... I forgot to include in the jar the default server.xml file and the template for indenting the XML file. I was testing the plugin within Eclipse and did not noticed that the generated jar was lacking these two files.

Sorry about that.

The current trunk version is working good now.

P-A