Ole,

Hey no worries it's all good buddy.  Let's just keep rockin.  Thanks for the kind words.  I also have a good feeling about you as well.

Regards,
Alex

Alex,

I'm a pushy little baggar :-)

At the end of the day, we all just want ADS and all the other
subpYrojects to be the best they can be.

So when I think something is important I just push until
I think everything is clearly understood.

At the end of the day though, it's right back to the important
stuff like the DAS and the installer, so no worries bro.

I think we are all good people with good intentions and it's amazing
to see how many great things have happened in a really short time span
with ADS, so I think we all just want to see it get better.

Cheers,
- Ole