This is actually good because I want to review the code before we merge.  I'll try to make some time to do this after a 1.0.2 release is out the door.


On 4/18/07, Enrique Rodriguez <> wrote:
On 4/17/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <> wrote:
> ...
> BTW, as 1.5.0 is out, you can now push all the SASL back to trunks, if you
> feel likes it's ready.

I'm travelling much of the next 10 days, so I'd personally rather wait
on merging.  But, if you've reviewed and are comfortable getting
clients working, you're welcome to merge the SASL branch yourself.
Don't forget I did some doco for SASL and related config that could
also use a review and eventually be put somewhere better for 1.5.1:

Otherwise, I'll hold off on merging until I hear an ACK in case you
wanted to review and until I settle back around 29-APR.