Hmmmm the creatorsName should not be empty.  I guess you're talking about the set in which this data is added to the pre-loaded schema partition then loaded at startup.  You definately need a creators name and I as default just use the administrators DN.

If this is not being set I think we have a problem.  It was being done before but if it is not now we have to fix this bug.

Alex

Hi,

as I'm adding SyntaxCheckers into the server (1.5.1) some tests are failing because the principal is empty, and as it's used as the creatorName, we get an error .

DN may be empty (the rootDSE DN is empty), but I'm just wondering why we do have empty creatorsName, and if it's simply allowed.

Any idea ?

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny