Oh btw we should have links to sites like this so we don't forget they exist on a resources page.  Things like the bambo account, this stuff and other things should be tracked.

Also we could just throw these into a svn file in the pmc private area too but I don't think this is that important.  Perhaps if there are passwords for the accounts to manage them then we should use the private pmc/directory area for keeping track of the passwords for these accounts.

Regards,
Alex

Cool I never know this existed before.  Have to play with it a little bit.

Alex