Thanks and good luck to you too.  I finally built that rpm and deployed it to my area.

Why don't you give it a try.  Here's that link again ...

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/candidates/1.5.0/apacheds-1.5.0-linux-i386.rpm

Regards,
Alex

On 4/10/07, Chris Custine < chris.custine@gmail.com> wrote:
No sweat, I actually found the spec files in the source, but I have been sick as well so I didn't get far in building the rpms.

Hope you are getting well..

Chris

Hey Chris,

Sorry I've been really sick for the past couple days and could not get out of bed to build the RPM.  Really my RH machine is dying and I need to rebuild it so this is a PITA.

I'll try to build and deploy the RPM today from a RH machine at work.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Give me one hour.

Alex